Monday, February 22, 2010

The Quest for Improvement

I am strong-willed, focused, and intelligent, yet lazy. My laziness is the biggest obstacle to overcome when trying to improve - well anything. Growing up, I studied less than most and achieved good grades. However, as age multiplied and schooling advanced, wading in a sea of mediocracy led me to a well-deserved unambitious position in a bureaucratic maze where laziness got you as far as it should, the tipping point. After many nights, weeks, even years, the ambition and fire to do and be more grew... I applied to law school. Now in the middle of Moby Dick, I prepare for the riskiest and most challenging road-block yet; the question that remains unanswered... does my laziness continue to prevail? In due time it will become clear, but all the while, I will be optimistic in the dig out of a dark hole that was the impetus of reigniting my fuel to succeed.

Sweet dreams,
Ciar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment